If we had to sum up the Turbo Levo Hardtail Comp in three words, they'd be efficiency, power, and fun. That's because this bike takes the crazy-efficiency that 29ers are known for and combines it with modern trail bike geometry and exclusive tech to give you the power to ride more trails...and have more fun.
The Turbo Levo Hardtail has all of the speed and nimble handling that our trail bikes are known for an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail. In other words, it rides like an awesome mountain bike first and foremost what would be the point, otherwise?
The Turbo Levo Hardtail's 1.3 motor smoothly and quietly adds power to your pedals and makes climbing the steepest of trails nearly effortless. Plus, you can adjust that power output, to conserve energy and get the most miles from every charge. Our custom motors also feature instant pedal engagement, so you get immediate power the moment you need it and consistent torque throughout your entire cadence range.
- We've crafted the Turbo Levo Hardtail's hardtail frame from M5 premium aluminum and given it a modern trail geometry to create a ride that combines confident handling, maximum efficiency, and tons of speed. The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at bottom bracket. This keeps the bike sleek and perfectly balances its weight distribution.
- The Specialized 1.3 motor is custom-built for the Levo Hardtail and gives you the power to explore new trails. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output even at max power.
- The Specialized M1-500 battery features an integrated Trail Display and ANT+/Bluetooth module with Mission Control App connectivity. It houses 500Wh of distance-devouring juice, and is neatly integrated into the down tube.
- Max Top Speed: 20 mph / 32 km/h
- FRAME Specialized M5 Aluminum, 29 Trail HT Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing
- FORK RockShox Recon RL 29, Solo Air, 51mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, XS/S: 100mm of travel, M/L/XL: 120mm of travel
- STEM Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS Specialized Body Geometry XC, clamp-on
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, XS 720mm, S-XL 750mm,
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- REAR BRAKE Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Deore, 10-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano Deore, 10spd, 11-42t
- CHAIN KMC e10S, 10-speed w/ Missing Link
- CRANKSET Custom alloy forged crankarms
- FRONT WHEEL Hand-built wheel assembly
- REAR WHEEL Hand-built wheel assembly
- RIMS Stout XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific
- FRONT HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- REAR HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- FRONT TYRE Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- REAR TYRE Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- INNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve
- SEATPOST Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm
- SADDLE Body Geometry Myth 155 XS, Body Geometry Henge 143 S/M/L/XL, steel rails
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm
- Motor Specialized 1.3, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- Battery Specialized M1-500, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth module, 500Wh
- Charger Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
- Wiring Harness Custom Specialized wiring harness
- SWAT Specialized Z-Cage w/EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool
|Fork Length, Full
|Head Tube Angle
|Head Tube Length
|Seat Tube Angle, Effective
|Seat Tube Length, Center to Top
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal